Saturday, December 19, 2009

I got my wife Oakley behave glasses and Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume..is that enough for a xmas gift?

or should i add in the coach purse as wellI got my wife Oakley behave glasses and Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume..is that enough for a xmas gift?
What else does she expect if youre unemployed,a job will come up soon dont wory mate.I got my wife Oakley behave glasses and Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume..is that enough for a xmas gift?
Hunny, how sweet. You can stop there it is not the price but the love behind what you are giving.
the gift is good





but buy the coach bag for her


and you'll have a great nite!!





seriously





lol
Tight sod
That sounds wonder full to me! Add in the coach bag if you want to spoil her, but its not necessary.
Oh definately add the Coach purse you sweet sweet man you.
hey if you can afford it and if she is really worth it to you and if she has killer gifts for you in return why not
Sounds good to me. I will take the Coach purse if she doesn't want it. Lol.
You know what every you feel that you want to give your wife is great. It is not what you give your wife is not the reason for christmas. THe reason is giving. ANd being together. Not how much you spend on each other.
She's your wife. Only you can answer that question. All I can say is sthat Bill Gates probably spends a LOT more on his wife than I do on mine but I'm quite sure he doesn't love his wife more than I do mine. He just has MUCH MORE money to spend. Spend what you can afford.
Wow...are you looking for a 2nd wife?
lmao thats cute.....i would be pleased with just one thing....but its up to you, if you can afford the coach purse, get it.
(whew) It's more than I got my missus...I got her a new 'play toy' for her 'private' moments for Christmas, since she loved the last one. (I think she broke it from overuse...lol)
too much...give to charity instead
Nah, that's enough
Should be. Getting mine a car but she already knows.
Awe you are so sweet. Expense wise it is more than plenty maybe throw in a really special card or something personal.
I think that is enough. My husband and I aren't exchanging gifts this year. We are just going to enjoy our family and each other's company so I guess you have the answer to your question, is it enough?
Yes! She will love everything. But the Coach purse will be an awesome gift.
THATS GREAT BUT!! IT WOULD EVEN BETA W/ THE PURSE I WILL TAKE IT ETHIER WAY
maybe a nice bra and panty set. or a nice outfit.
no, you should definitely make/buy her a very thoughtful card, because for some reason, women need that sort of thing
um....I think that is enough. She should love the earings.

No comments:

Post a Comment